Transport from Basveshwaranagar/Malleswaram to PTP

Hi,

There is a Tempo Traveller commute available from Basaveshwaranagar /Malleswaram to PTP.

If interested, kindly respond to know the further details.

Regards,
Archana

Hi Archana,

What is boarding time (shankar mutt circle), what is cost and what time will it reach PTP?

Regards,
Varun

Hello Varun,

The pick up at shankar mutt circle would be at 6.55 A.M.
Evening we start from PTP at 4.00 P.M.

The cost would be Rs.3600/- per month for now.If the head count increases the cost will reduce.

Regards,
Archana

Hi,

Can you please let me know if the timings can be altered. Evening at around 5pm.

Thanks
Vadiraj

Hi Archana,

Pick up time is fine for me, but evening is too early.
Is there a option to choose only morning timings and pay half or we have pay full amount?

Regards,
Varun

Hello Varun,

If you can share your number , we can discuss it over the call.

Regards,
Archana

@Archana 9964618785

Hi,

Please let me know what are the different pick up timing from Shankar Mutt Circle?

Thanks and Regards,
Veena

Hello,

I start by 10 in the morning to office, so let me know if there is any pickup during that time form Shankar Mutt.

Regards,
Bhanu

Hi Archana

Are seats still available? Do you take old airport road? I stay near Rajeshwari theatre, on old airport road.

Hello Sneha,

We come via Indiranagar > BEML road and join Old Airport Road. Unfortunately we do not pass through the Rajeshwari theatre.

Regards,
Archana

Ok, no problem. I spoke to Kiran about it. My colleague comes from Shankar Mutt and is interested in joining the cab. I have given the details to her.

Hi,

We are 4 of us from Nagarbhavi BDA complex looking for services from transport services( TT, )
from Nagarbhavi -to-PTP Kadubesaanhalli and back (Timing morning (9.00 AM-5 PM)

Kindly reply if services available

Geetanjali

Hi Geetanjali, we have one starting from nagarbhavi BDA Complex, which company are you in ? it operates from 7:30. its privately owned … let me know if interested ?

Is this transport still exists for PTP as I would like to join. Thanks.

Hi Manjula,

Yes, it exists. Let me know your pick up point and we can discuss further.

Regards,
Archana

I am staying near Shobha hospital, anywhere close to this stop is fine. May I know your mobile number please

My cell number is 9742334304

Please can you send me the Archana number as I am planning to commute to PTP. My number is 9742334303.

Can you share your number please as I am planning to commute to PTP using this cab route. Thanks Manjula.