Transport from Basveshwaranagar/Malleswaram to PTP

Hi Archana,

Pick up time is fine for me, but evening is too early.
Is there a option to choose only morning timings and pay half or we have pay full amount?

Regards,
Varun

Hello Varun,

If you can share your number , we can discuss it over the call.

Regards,
Archana

@Archana 9964618785

Hi,

Please let me know what are the different pick up timing from Shankar Mutt Circle?

Thanks and Regards,
Veena

Hello,

I start by 10 in the morning to office, so let me know if there is any pickup during that time form Shankar Mutt.

Regards,
Bhanu

Hi Archana

Are seats still available? Do you take old airport road? I stay near Rajeshwari theatre, on old airport road.

Hello Sneha,

We come via Indiranagar > BEML road and join Old Airport Road. Unfortunately we do not pass through the Rajeshwari theatre.

Regards,
Archana

Ok, no problem. I spoke to Kiran about it. My colleague comes from Shankar Mutt and is interested in joining the cab. I have given the details to her.

Hi,

We are 4 of us from Nagarbhavi BDA complex looking for services from transport services( TT, )
from Nagarbhavi -to-PTP Kadubesaanhalli and back (Timing morning (9.00 AM-5 PM)

Kindly reply if services available

Geetanjali

Hi Geetanjali, we have one starting from nagarbhavi BDA Complex, which company are you in ? it operates from 7:30. its privately owned … let me know if interested ?

Is this transport still exists for PTP as I would like to join. Thanks.

Hi Manjula,

Yes, it exists. Let me know your pick up point and we can discuss further.

Regards,
Archana

I am staying near Shobha hospital, anywhere close to this stop is fine. May I know your mobile number please

My cell number is 9742334304

Please can you send me the Archana number as I am planning to commute to PTP. My number is 9742334303.

Can you share your number please as I am planning to commute to PTP using this cab route. Thanks Manjula.

Sorry, the cab is almost full and the pick up point is not in our route. Hence the request cannot be accomodated now.

Hi Vadiraj,

There is a cab from shankar mutt basaveshwara nagar to PTP(Prestige tech park).
which starts 8.00 am from shankar mutt and leaves PTP 4.35 pm.
if you are interested please let me know.

Thanks,
Prabhu

Hi.Are seats available from bda complex Nagarbhavi to ptp?

Hi Shruthi,

Yes, We have seats available.
Please can you tell us which company & building in PTP you work.