Trek your heart out!

Creating a group for like minded people for trekking activities in and around Bangalore…!! Please pour in your thoughts…!!!

There are groups in Bangalore which are arranging for a trek to Tadiandamol (near Coorg). Its very scenic & a simple 8 kms (one way) trek. Its over the weekends on 1-2nd April, 13-14th April. Interested??

I would be interested to consider this trek. I am travelling for work for now until mid April and woudl love to undertake a trek. Where can i get details and how can we talk?

Deepak, 9650727776

Hi Deepak,
Though there are multiple groups organizing such events across Bangalore, “escape2explore” has this upcoming trek to Tadiandamol on 13th 21st Apr 2017. We can discuss further on call. So feel free to call me on my number (9448051366) once you are back from your trip.

Check out this paragliding sport in Kerala Idukki district.

There is a horse riding session starting this Friday. Anyone interested…! call me…! 9448051366.

Trekking:- The Mountains of the Western Ghats in Kerala is home to the variety of flora and fauna, and so it is the perfect location for nature enthusiasts.
River Rafting:- Thusharagiri is the ideal location for river rafting in Kerala. The rocky riverside and the rushing water gives you the best rafting experience you ever have
Bungee Jumping:- Bungee jump at the highest mountains and valleys in Kerala. And Wayanad district in Kerala is a renowned destination for Bungee Jumping.
Paragliding:- The Mountains in the Vagamon in the district of Idukki is the ideal place for paragliding. The green carpeted hills and the cool breeze makes Vagamon stand out as the best.
Surfing:- The beautiful palm fringed shorelines that lie in the Eastern region is bestowed with golden sand and deep blue roaring sea. There are many beaches but Varkala beach is the best for surfing if you like big waves.
Kayaking:- The backwaters of Kerala is one of the major attraction and it is the best place for kayaking. Kayaking can be done in lakes and rivers in Kerala.